REGISTRATION RENEWAL – FORMS AND FEES
FORMS & INFORMATION
To renew the following forms and supporting information are required:
– Form 4, completed
– CE Form, completed
– Supporting CE documents, as set out on the CE info sheet
– Responses to additional question sheet; see the current question sheet: Qns 2018
– Proof of current malpractice liability coverage for the relevant registration year
– Proof of compliance with other semi-regular continuing requirements, when due – see more
– Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ), completed; download the SAQ here: SAQ 2018
– Form 4, completed (as above)
– Responses to 2018 questions (as above & as applicable)
– CE Form, completed (as above, optional)
– Supporting CE documents (as above, optional)
To renew registration the following fees are required:
Full Registrant : $4100
The fee may be paid in two equal installments of $2050. Two cheques must be provided for the January deadline; one dated for January 1 and one post-dated for July 1, of the registration year.
The Board may withdraw permission to pay in installments for any registrant who fails to comply with the due dates and requirements set out above.
Non-Practising Registrant : $200
Forms, information and fees are due on January 1 each year, or the first working day after New Years Day.