PERMIT FORMS AND FEES
FORMS & FEES REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A CORPORATION PERMIT
The following forms and fee must all be submitted to the College in order to obtain a podiatric corporation permit.
– Application for Approval of Corporation Name Form 10
– Permit Application Form 8
– Permit Application Fee: $ 500, payable to the College
– Certificate of Solicitor Form 9
– Shareholder Acknowledgement Form 11
– Certificate of Incorporation – copy of certificate issued by BC Registrar of Companies
Remember also that Corporate permits must be renewed annually.