How to make a complaint about possible unlawful practice

To make a complaint about unauthorized practice of podiatric medicine please contact the Registrar in writing.

The College will review the information and investigate. If there is evidence that an individual or entity has or is engaged in the unauthorized practice of podiatric medicine, the College will take the steps necessary to resolve the matter.

Generally the College will seek the cooperation of the illegal purveyors, to cease and desist the offending activity. We will require a written undertaking to this effect.

If the College is unable to obtain that cooperation, there may be recourse to the statutory authority under the Health Professions Act to seek a court injunction against the persons involved in the activity.